Sunday, October 10, 2010

I am Hating the stores lately!

With the 3ard leg of the Hanson Shout it out Tour just 3 flippin weeks away,only a few things are on my mind......One of them being...WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO WEAR!!!!!!


 Like many of y'all out there seeing a concert is a fun thing right? Not supposed to be stressful right? Not supposed to loose sleep at nite over outfits?right?right? Well honey you havent been to a Hanson concert have u?For those of us that are regular Hanson concert goers you dont do just one show..oh no no no...In the group that is whats referred to as "the Bandaid" "hardcore" or as I like to say ....FRC(Fanson Road crew) coined for those of us that well follow that tour bus from town to town in a short period of time...example 6 shows in a row.Why do we do this?Arent we over hearing the same songs over and over again...my answer is simple..HELLZ NO! Because this is a regular active of the FRC, what to wear becomes WAY more of a project than it should be.We loose sleep over it,we wander from store to store looking for the outfit we want to be seen in from the walks,to the possible bus signing after the show.You'd think we were Mariah Carry on cribs....for those of you who haven't seen this the women changes outfits like ever inch of her house...Same goes for the FRC. and with most of our budgets NOT being like Mariah Carrys well that puts us in even more panic,more of a search.
             I went shopping tonight on a quickie run ,a whole HOUR to myself...oooooo aaaaaaa.....just thinking well maybe this time will be different...I came to find out what I have always known but never really wanted to say out loud...I am WAY pickier than I thought.What the heck is my deal?

  I am short 5'3 (my Drives license says 5'4 shut up they dont know) and not to bring up these hips and thighs and boobs.I am a size 8 in most a 6 in some and because of this weirdness to my size, regulars are to long petites are to short ,crop pants make me look like I could take out a small village with these hips and jeans with shiny things on the pockets ie Miss Me jeans ..for some of you your like Shut the hell up I would kill to be that size for others your like Whoa mama put the fork. the only ..Skinny Jean    (these are NYC and company for curvy girls weird I know)I have EVER liked ..The only way I have found I can wear then is with boots over them and a longer shirt that goes below my hips  like in this pic.also half to have a heel!..NEWAYS
        While I have been looking I am finding that I hate everything I see...I hate all the plaid..ok so I still like it just really every damn store? all this flowery crapt...a big womens face on a shirt look..who is that girl? I dont wanna spend a small fortune which btw I totally have in the past ,5 of 5,But it was NYC and well whatever , the point is what do I want to wear...do I go try on everything in my closet again?do I repeat a outfit from last year?No I punish my self and cont. to shop hoping somthing ANYTHING will just jump out at me and say BUY ME BUY ME Ill make you look skinny....YEAH that hasnt happend yet...Ill let you know whe  it does...
I dont wanna look like my MOM!!!! So I  went to Rue 21 ...MESSIE as hell in there,looked like a teenagers room everything on the floor.Went in to Jcpennys
 Nope nothing....I am over this!!!Im not 15 anymore I get that...Im not 21 either yes I know I still try to tell people that but besides the point.....why cant I just find shoes that I can stand in,shirts that buttons over the girls ,Jeans that I dont have to do jeans stretches,because the size above is to big in the waste !

OK this is my solution...Im going to go on H&M and go to Fashion then click,then click on Fashion studio and try some stuff on....U pic a chic and they give you some clothes to try on them.Not alot of choices but its fun and if the outfits cheap even better .. this is a outfit I put together..
     This is why it works:Leggings are great for comfort and holding it all in the black makes the legs look long and lean the heel keeps that theme going ,The red heels add a nice pop of color .The grey slip dress is loose so its not clinging to my body the lace comes down pretty far so not at hips where I hate it,Jacket give the crop lean effect at my waste and the lots of necklaces not only add some fun texture but draw the eye down !all in all I give this a 4 outta 5 stars only cause I wish the dress came in more colors.
2.just a fun little number .not sure about shinny on the thighs and print is cute and jacket is way fun!not my style maybe my alter ego S-scream

3.the only way to do plaid ............EVEN thought I dont like it all the plaid this is super cute and great for fall while only thing uncomfortable would be the shoes but they didnt have really cute flats on the site

YOU get the idea................Back to the drawing board! While I like these looks and all I have put together not really sure if I ya know want to wear them,they look alll cute on the model.but on me a diff story ,God that means I have to try more shirt on.....UGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment