Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My must have lip sticks............




 Lips Lips Lips ......Simply irresistible....she so fine there's no telling where the money went.Isn't that the truth!Like many of you out there finding lip sticks that "look" good on you is like finding a needle in a hay stack.we spend soo much damn money trying and hating the way it looks when we get it home..But it was so much prettier in the store...Trust me I feel your pain!I have personally spent a small fortune trying to find "The one"But after much money spent and many returns I have finally found ones that I have used on tons of clients as well as myself! What Im about to share with you will hopefully save you money and heart ache when that pretty color you found in the store just doesnt look all that great!


 REDS REDS REDS!!    
      
 
We all wanna wear them! But no one wants to look like a hooker..Well I hope not...They are sexy,fun and scream check out my lips....Alot of you out there say "I cant do that color"Yes u can! Here are my picks for Universal reds that look great on every skin color,hair color,and with eye color!
VivaGlam I

This is my top red of all time! its matte and stays on forever!!! IT looks good on EVERYONE! you can use it as a stain ,or if you want that no doubt red,,,if your looking for a hottie red this is the one I rec to everyone!



This is O,yes its called O! Best deep red out there I have used it on my fair clients and my darker skin clients,it has alittle gold reflect to it and again lasts all day! for FALL this is soo pretty at night.its a deeper saucier red.

Pretty in Pink!
If your not a big lipstick wearer or you want a go to for  every day...this color is perfect! Its matte and creamy ,it stays on for hours and I get more complements every time I wear it! U can add almost ANY gloss on top to change the color and it works..Dont ask me why just trust me on this one! This is my go to everyday,My Hanson concert go to lipstick.It looks natural in pictures and can be business appropriate at the same time! It's a little nude basically your lips but better...

BRAVE BY MAC

LANCOME Jeweled

Julie Roberts wear's this color...its soft and shear and honestly stunning on everyone.enough said


Benfit makes the creamiest softest sheer colors!Bella in twilight wore silky finish!I love it!!!


NUDES!
So you dont like color and your looking to show up Kim K
..FYI she wears Angel by Mac and Nars lipgloss...NEWAYS!this is my fav nude!



These are FAB color's for all coloring if you dont like pinks and reds!



LIP GLOSSES!!!!




I LOVE LOVE LOVE this line of glosses ! soo Hydrating and never sticky! Turkish delight is Kim K's go to color BTW..When I wear this over something or by it self EVERYONE always says something about it!! Swear..only thing is it doesn't last long BUT you can wear it by itself for a little pink shine in your life!



This is the other super soft lips gloss I love! Candid by smash box.alittle glitter and alot of shine ..totally worth the cost 

I know alot of these are pricey but they last forever and dont flake or cake.They really do look great on EVERYONE! Go test it on your self..NOT BACK OF HAND never does justice!Have it cleaned and try the stuff on! If your gonna spend the money ..KISS KISS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment